Tuesday 11 October 2011

Art and Design year 3 module

Hi .
My name is Anthony McPhillips and this is my theoretical sketchbook!
I shall be using this blog as a means of documentation of any key research undertaken during the course of my art and design module. I shall provide evidence of relevant reading; reflecting on how this reading will be of benefit in the design and execution of my own art work and also how I could link the ideas and concepts to the art and design subject curriculum within primary school.
Gallery visits will be logged on this blog, including my own personal thoughts and analysis of the work on show, and whether I can use my experiences to influence the development of my work.  

1 comment:

  1. Tony your daughter is the cutest thing i've ever seen! Can't wait to see where you go with this :D *thumbs up* good luck with the blog!

    - Tasha (from art!)

    ReplyDelete